posted by Conn McQuinn @ 1:34 PM 5 comments
You can visit that at http://media.odeo.com//files/9/4/4/669944.flv
Or here at http://media.odeo.com//files/9/4/4/669944.mp3.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This is one I made a few weeks ago on my kitchen floor - I was reading a book to my daughter and thought about making a podcast of it to share with teachers and to show that you don't always need to start by creating your own content.
Here is our podcast:Our podcast
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
You can visit that at http://media.odeo.com//files/9/4/4/669944.flv
Or here at http://media.odeo.com//files/9/4/4/669944.mp3.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This is one I made a few weeks ago on my kitchen floor - I was reading a book to my daughter and thought about making a podcast of it to share with teachers and to show that you don't always need to start by creating your own content.
Here is our podcast:
Our podcast
Post a Comment
<< Home